1. She has been dumped on too often.
2. Mary was done brown!
3. He knew he'd been tricked/deceived, but it was too late to do anything.
4. They got taken/was taken in by a scam artist.
5. Don't fall into the trap of signing something without reading it first.
6. Don't be fooled by his appearance.
7. We got screwed when we bought this house.
8. The old man was tricked/trapped into buying a secondhand TV set.
9. I've been diddled! Half of these tomatoes are bad!
10. I'm wondering whether this really is a genuine Rolex. Do you think I've been sold a pup?
11. Richie couldn't believe he had been duped by his friends.
12. You have been spoofed.
13. It was just a lie to get you out here, and you fell for it!